Information and services if you or your family is currently homeless or in danger of becoming homeless.
Find food, health, housing, job training resources and more, anywhere with your ZIP code.
First Call for Help:
211 or 512-973-9203
A free, bilingual information and referral service that provides information about food, clothing, housing, child and youth services, job placement assistance, education, recreation, support groups, and other programs and services.
- Caritas case management, food, help finding housing, refugee services
- Front Steps (ARCH) emergency shelter, case management, showers, computers, day center, mail
- Life Works teenager/young adult case management, housing, social services
- NeedHelpPayingBills.com source for aid programs
- Safe Place battered women’s shelter
Austin area social services guide
Greater Austin area nonprofit & social service agencies (PDF)