First Call for Help: 211 or 512-973-9203
A free, bilingual information and referral service that provides information about food, clothing, housing, child and youth services, job placement assistance, education, recreation, support groups, and other programs and services.
- Caritas case management, food, help finding housing, refugee services
- Front Steps (ARCH) emergency shelter, case management, showers, computers, day center, mail
- Life Works teenager/young adult case management, housing, social services
- NeedHelpPayingBills.com source for aid programs
- Safe Place battered women’s shelter